WINERY WEBSITES AND MARKETING SERVICES
Much like the wines they produce, each winery has their own unique blend of people, place, history, and mission. Pulling your story together in an authentic, meaningful way and crafting a marketing plan that drives the type of business you want most is the Holy Grail of winery marketing. And while we hate to brag – it also happens to be a special talent of ours.
Notes from 8/7 MC/KN pow-wow:
- Remove “Event Marketing” below, but incorporate wedding language somewhere: “If weddings and special events play at big role at your winery, as they do for hundreds of clients we serve, be sure to check out our solutions for wedding and event venues. See for yourself why event marketing has been our bread and butter since 2001.”
- Keep “Collateral” below, but replace image with a brochure image (MC doesn’t like Domenico as much as others) and mention brochures in copy.
- Add Websites section above the three images – don’t have a separate websites section below, with all the other services.
- Restyle three client images to be like the mock-up KR created for social media page revision (images with client logo). KN asked Jenni B. on 8/7 via email to start working on the new style “blocks” based on KR’s design, but with a different caption style (fonts like what are currently on the winery page under the 3 images).
- Link to case studies within the different blocks (e.g., social media).
- Spice up page headline and incorporate language that has more personality (e.g., “uncork,” “cheers,” “toast,” etc.). Check with Mike B. re: page headline and whether keywords are critical to have in there, still, from SEO perspective.